refund, cancellations & memberships
1. Arrival time is 15 minutes before class and check in closes 2 minutes prior to the start of class, regardless of online booking. We do not allow late entry to any classes or workshops for safety reasons. No exceptions will be made. If you have booked online and arrive after check in closes, you forfeit your spot.
3. Cancellations & Reschedules, by you, are only accepted up to 24 hours prior to the start of the service you've booked.
We require a minimum of 2 students per yoga class, therefore we'll inform you 2 hours prior the start of the session if this one needs to be cancelled for the mentioned reason. If we need to cancel your booking (for any of our services) we will inform you up to 2 hours prior to the start of the session and we will reschedule it with your consent.
4. Events & Workshops: You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive a refund.
5. Refunds are not offered on any drop in classes, class pass packages, unlimited memberships, therapies, events/workshops or exhibitions products. All Class Packages are non-transferable to another client - all class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
6. Extensions are not offered on drop in classes, class pass packages, unlimited memberships.
7. MEMBERSHIPS (Only applicable to the ALL ACCESS Monthly Membership clients) agree a recurring billing, with a 2 month minimum commitment.
- After the first month and second billing, you can request to suspend the contract at any time. Allowing you to reactivate your membership at your convenience.
- The contract is activated when classes are booked following the payment of the 2 month minimum commitment, once activated no refunds (in full or part) will be provided.