measures in studio & booking procedures
1. Social distancing between students, limited space available. Booking Essential via our website.
2. Arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts, check in closes 2 minutes before class starts, thereafter your spot will be forfeited regardless of booking.
3. No shows on bookings will have the pass deducted from your pass pack, or your booking-fee wont be refunded. Cancellations must occur 2 hours before class starts.
4. No hands on assists will be given by teachers, only verbal cues.
5. Access to the studio will be 15 mins before and after class.
6. Studio and equipment will be cleaned using hospitality grade & eco friendly products after every class.
7. Masks are mandatory on arrival and exit of the studio and optional once on your mat.
8. Access to hand sanitizer provided and to be used on entering.
9. Filtered water is still available but please bring your own water bottle, glasses will not be provided.
10. Entrance and exit doors open at the beginning and the end of class to allow for ease of foot traffic flow.
11. Mats - We encourage you to bring your own mat. But should you wish to continue using the studio mats, take comfort in knowing we will sterilize and dry them after every use > rent at the cost of 1€ and on a first come, first serve basis.